Logan ICT Services BV located at Céramiquelaan 71 1031KG Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Logan ICT Services BV
1031 KS Amsterdam
Tel. +31 88 1919 000
Personal data that we process
Logan ICT Services BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Visited pages.Logan ICT Services BV
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process.
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
Logan ICT Services BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
- inform you about changes to our services and products
- Give you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Logan ICT Services BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
- Automated decision-making Auction Software Company BV does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that may have consequences for persons.
- How long do we keep personal data? Auction Software Company BV does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
- We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Request general information without asking for data by e-mail, this data will be deleted immediately. 2
- Questions about our products and services where data is sent to the applicant. This data is stored for two years.
- The following data is saved:
- First name and surname
- Company Name
- Business address, city, province and country
- E-mail address
- Business phone number
- Mobile number
- If the applicant purchases our paid services, this information will be processed in our records.
- For the storage of personal and company data, we comply with the legal requirement (fiscal retention) of seven years. Sharing personal data with third parties Auction Software Company BV provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Auction Software Company BV provides exclusively to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
On your first visit to our website we have already informed you about these cookies and asked permission for their placement.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. Below an overview:
_ga 2 years Used to distinguish users.
_gid 24 hours Used to distinguish users.
_gat 1 minute Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via
Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_ .
AMP_TOKEN 30 seconds to 1 year Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID
from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
_gac_ 90 days Contains campaign related information for the user.
If you have linked your Google Analytics and AdWords accounts, AdWords website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
This cookie is used by the user to accept cookies again. This cookie is set when you give users the choice to opt out of cookies. (Expires: 2 years)
This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot. Setting this cookie is different from opting out of cookies, which still allows anonymized information to be sent to HubSpot. (Expires: 2 years)
This cookie is used to test if the visitor has enabled cookies. (Expires: Session cookie)
hs_ab_test This cookie is used to consistently serve the same version of an A / B test page that they’ve seen before. (Expires: Session cookie)
This cookie is used to consistently redirect to the language version of the page, which is a top-level private domain in the past (if such a language version exists).
When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so that you do not require login. The cookie name is unique for each password-protected page.
hs-messages-is-open (TTL 30 minutes)
This cookie is used on the visitor. UI side so HubSpot can determine / save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. It resets after 30 minutes to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity
hs-messages-hide-welcome-message (TTL 1 day)
Consent banner cookies
The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk (see below), initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
(Expires: 2 years)
This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor’s identity. This cookie has been passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts.
(Expires: 10 years)
This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.
(Expires: 30 min)
Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it to 1 and use it if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session.
(Expires: None .Session cookie)
This cookie is used to create visitors who use the chat via the messages tool. If you visit your site before they are added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser. If you have a history of chatting with a visitor to your site later in the same cookie browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Auction Software Company BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request.
Logan ICT Services BV also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the (Netherlands) national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
How we protect personal data
Logan ICT Services BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
Logan ICT Services BV has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
-DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
-DNSSEC is an additional security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name auction-experts.com to the linked IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have this signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.