Agent Royal Navy uses Auction-Experts auction software
The Royal Navy has a large number of ships, planes and much more material.
Regular maintenance and NATO regulations provide a constant flow of materials: partly used and partly new.
The sale of these materials is assigned to the agent of the Royal Navy, the Leafield firm.
Here, all materials are collected and inspected, after inspection it is decided how to sell the these items.
They have created two options:
1. Using the web auction,
2. Sell it in there web shop.
Auction Experts guarantees, seamless cooperation
- One login on both systems.
- When a user logs in all the details of the bidder are the updated in both the auction and the shop.
- The lots are automatically loaded in the correct auction and the photos are linked.
- The billing modules are used and options are offered to pay by bank or by online Payment.
- If the payment server is chosen, the bidder is redirected to the store, the shopping basket is automaticly filled with the bought lots and and the correct bid prices are adde. The rest of the checkout is processed in the web shop.
- Used language: English
- Used Currency: Pound Sterling £
- Location bidders: world wideThrough our API, all data can be a fixed link to the webshop module
This projectwas done together with our agent in England and Seeems